Handmade in Denmark! To use for self-indulgence, pain relief and muscle relaxation. Heat in microwave or refrigerate in freezer. Ideal for sportsmen and athletes.
These heating / cooling wheat pillows from GreenGenius have many applications. This pillow delivers a pleasant scent of lavender. It can be used both hot and cold and be a great help in many situations.
For example, use the warm wheat pillow for:
• Pure relaxation
• Relief of joint pain
• Softening of stiff, sore and tired muscles
• Menstrual and lower back pain
• Rheumatism, cold feet and hands
• Heating the bed or stroller
For example, use the cold wheat cushion for:
• Pain relief
• Damage that requires cold covers
The filling of the pillows is 100% organic wheat from the Western part of Zealand. The pillow measures 60 x 20 cm and weighs approx. 2 kg.
Outer shell is made of Ökotex cotton. The green cover can be machine washed at 40 degrees.
The wheat pillow is heated in a microwave or a normal oven. The heat is quietly released. There is no risk of burning. The wheat pillow can be used cold as well as hot.
The heating time depends on a few things:
1. The effect setting on the microwave: Generally, we recommend using medium setting
2. How warm you want the wheat pillow: Initially warm the wheat pillow 5-6 minutes and notice. If you want it a little warmer then shake the pillow a little to distribute the cores and warm another 2 minutes. Repeat the procedure or use it
Be aware that once the wheat cores have started to warm, it only takes a short time to get from warm to very hot. Therefore, only 1 minute intervals should be used when you feel the bag is at the desired temperature.
You will quickly find out how your desire temperature and the related settings and time on your microwave / ovenfits together.
Prices are tax included