This elegant Fire & Hide Tote bag from Elvis & Kresse combines the signature decommissioned British firehose with rescued genuine British leather and reclaimed parachute silk.
The ultimate urban must-have - with room for laptop, purse and more.
The Fire & Hide Collection:
- Genuine decommissioned British fire-hose and rescued leather
- Lining from reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- 2 Internal pockets, one with zipper
- Dustbag of parachute silk, can be used as shopping bag
- Shoulder strap drop 25 cm
- Reinforced bottom in water and dirt resistant firehose
- Dimensions: 27 x 26 x 12 cm
Elvis & Kresse's commitment to reusing decommissioned firehose has not changed with this collection. However, in the Fire and Hide collection, the main portion of the products consists of rescued leather. More than 800,000 ton beautiful leather ends up as trash in the various leather workshops. The idea for the Fire & Hide collection was born from a desire to minimize this waste of fine leather. The Fire & Hide collection offers trendy accessories and bags for the environmentally conscious fashion afficionado. See more bags in the Fire and Hide collection here
: All Elvis & Kresse products have an intial scent of rubber. However, the scent will wear off.