Dopper Drinking Bottle - The world's first drinking bottle with Cradle to Cradle certification!
It is sustainable and practical in design, the drinking bottle is a perfect drinking bottle for tap water.
Dopper is a drinking bottle and a drinking cup in one and the same product. Due to the ergonomic shape of the lid Dopper is ideal for children and the elderly.
The built-in drinking cup is of great benefit to smaller children who cannot yet drink from a bottle
The Dopper Drinking Bottle can be machinwashed and is of course free of Bisphenol A (BPA) and other harmful ingredients such as phthalates, heavy metals and dyes
• Content: 450 ml.
• Weight: about 100 grams
• Dishwasher-safe (up to 65 ° C).
• Durable material that is 100% recyclable.
• Free of BPA, phthalates and PVC
• 5% of sales go to the establishment of water pumps and toilets in Nepal.
• Made in Holland with zero carbon footprint
Prices are tax included